4Chores has created a great way for kids to start their own company! Our “Neighborhood Chores” program lets kids to print a customized flyer that they can hand out to their neighbors, in hopes of doing extra chores for money. This program MUST be enabled by the parent and can be disabled at any time.
- PARENTS need to enable this function
- Choose the kid, or kids, to participate
- Enter your home address or cross street. YOUR ADDRESS WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED OR OTHERWISE BE MADE AVAILABLE TO ANYONE.
- Enter the distance your child would travel to do a neighborhood chore. This is not precise, but will be close.
- Open the flyer and customize the types of chores if you desire.
- Print the desired amount to hand out
- When a neighbor receives the flyer and decides to create a chore, your child will receive an alert where they have 24 hours to accept the chore. Afterwards, the chore becomes available for all neighborhood kids participating in ‘Neighborhood Chores’.
Suggestions: Want your kids to earn while they hand out flyers? Go to, or call, your local restaurant, pizzeria, drycleaner, or retail store, and show them the letter your child plans to hand out to your neighborhood. Tell them that since your child is hand delivering to homes anyways, they will also deliver their menus or coupons for a small fee (or maybe a free meal). Most likely, they will need to know the number of homes you plan to visit, this way they can price it out.
Post Neighborhood Chores:
Here you can post your chore(s) to see if any neighborhood kids can help. If you were delivered a flyer, please enter the CODE found on the flyer. Doing so will give the child who left the flyer, the first opportunity to accept your chore. They have 24 hours to accept, then it will be available to other 4Chores kids in the neighborhood. Each chore post will cost only 99 cents, and a portion of that fee will be donated.
- Click below to open up the form to post a Neighborhood chore for 99cents (credit card only).
- Fill out the form with your name, address, contact (email or phone), nature of chore, pay for chore, and time expected to complete the chore.
- Enter the credit card information to pay for the post.
- Once the chore is accepted or complete, be sure to remove the posting.